17 entitled people who tried to get artists’ work for free and got entirely the response they deserved
In the world of the ‘choosing beggar’ – people trying to get stuff on the cheap or for free – it seems that artists, photographers and other creatives are the object of their attention more than most.
And here are 17 infuriating and outrageous examples of people doing just that – and getting entirely the responses they deserved.
1. ‘My dad’s a photographer, this is his most recent client’
2. ‘I took some advice that were given after posting the conversation I had with a tiktok “influencer” yesterday. This is what the first person I made the offer to said’
3. ‘A songwriter/singer encounters a guy living in the stone ages expecting a show for £10.50’
4. ‘I get a lot of DMs daily from teen tiktok “stars” asking for free stuff from my business, and here’s an example’
5. ‘My buddy is a tattoo artist. He’s also my personal hero’
6. ‘The disrespect to makeup artists’
7. ‘My friend got shorted by a pretty major influencer’
8. ‘Reverse employment’
9. ‘Guy wanted me to make him a queen-size blanket’