17 hilariously entitled brides to have you hollering into next week
These 17 entitled brides will stop at nothing, it seems, to get exactly what they want on their big day.
There are also, it should be said, lots of entitled grooms out there too, but for now let’s focus on these 17 ‘bridezillas’ who will have you hollering into next week.
1. ‘Kindly refrain from upstaging the bride on her big day — oh, and no admission without a gift of $75 or more’
2. ‘Bride is expecting everyone to spend $400 or more on her wedding gifts …’
3. ‘She sounds nice’
4. ‘My issue is my fiance’s best man’
5. ‘Hey, I know that I’ve given my wedding no thought but I want you dedicate the next 48 hours of your life to it’
6. ‘I’ve officially dropped out of the bridal party. I’m a size 12 with no plans on dropping to a size 8 by December’
7. ‘My crazy aunt expected me to bake her wedding cake, make her dresses and do her seating plan. (Spoilers: I didn’t)’
8. ‘How to secure a spot in our wedding party’
9. ‘Bride cancels her wedding because her guests didn’t “donate” a $1,500 each to fund the event’