11 outrageously entitled parents to have you bellowing into next week
Some parents are more entitled than others, but fortunately we have never come across parents quite so entitled as this little lot. At least, we don’t think we have.
They all feature on the subReddit ‘choosing beggars’ and, well, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
1. ‘GIVE MY SON A MARKER, BUT NOT A GIRL COLOUR’
2. ‘Choosing beggar tries to buy a fairly new Steinway piano from my mom for just $5000’
3. ‘Thinking you deserve a full salary for babysitting your own kids while they do schoolwork’
4. ‘I tried to give away two harnesses that no longer fit my dog. Did not go well’
5. ‘RUINING THE KID’S DAY’
6. ‘I teach swimming to kids for free even though i was offered money. Mombie demands that I have to teach her son exclusively. And to give her the money offered as i don’t need it’
7. ‘My buddy is a tattoo artist. He’s also my personal hero’
8. ‘Sister sent me this…she was blocked immediately after’
9. ‘Choosing beggars: Halloween Edition’
10. ‘MUST have a bachelors degree to babysit my house’
11. ’20 years old, moving away for uni.’
And just in case you haven’t already exhausted yourself bellowing into next week, you can find a whole bunch more entitled parents over at Buzzfeed here.
More from the Poke
An American shared the British insults she’d never heard before and it’s a NSFW delight
Comeback of the day