Simply 15 weird and wonderful images spotted on Google Maps
The Google Maps ‘family’ of tools – including Streetview and World – reveal not just the quickest route to your nearest doughnut shop, but also some genuine oddities.
Although, to be fair, my nearest doughnut shop is an oddity. It only sells two types of doughnut and one of those contains custard.
Over on r/googlemapsshenanigans – great name – Reddit users have submitted some weird and wonderful things from Google Maps, and we’ve collected our favourites.
They’re not all safe for work.
1. Why did they censor the legs?
2. It’s okay – toddlers bounce
3. When you spot the Streetview car down the road – we hope
4. Seems like exactly the type of thing Barack Obama would endorse
5. Dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner –
6. Lost their way to the furries convention
7. Sound advice
More from the Poke
This street sign has a beautifully hidden and apt message
27 of the funniest and most inventive ‘rare insults’ of the year so far