This cab driver offers passengers a ‘menu’ of 10 different rides and now everyone wants the choice
If only every time you got into a cab you were presented with this choice.
It’s a ‘menu of various types of rides’ offered by this driver ‘to ensure the best ride possible for you’.
It went viral after it was shared by Redditor PmP_Eaz who said: ‘Welcome to Cameron’s car’ and it’s really rather marvellous.
1. The Awkward Ride – you ignore this menu completely then we sit in silence for the remainder of the ride
2. The Funny Ride – I tell you jokes or embarrassing stories from my life
3. The Silent Ride –
4. The Creepy Ride – I don’t say anything but I keep staring at you in the review mirror
5. The Karaoke Ride – We rock out to hits from the 80s, early 2000s or literally whatever you want
6. The Bubbles Ride – We blow bubbles the whole time
7. The Small Talk Ride – We talk about how crazy the weather’s been lately and I ask if you caught the game last night
8. The Therapy Ride – You vent to me about your problem and I listen
9. The Drunk Ride – You throw up in my car
10. The Cliche Ride – You ask my how long I’ve been driving for Lyft
And just a few of the many comments it prompted.
‘I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.’ marioaprooves
‘What’s the difference between 1 and 3?’ Jeffistopheles
‘1 you say nothing, 3 you say something, then nothing for the rest of the ride.’ Political_Ronin
‘Who offers 9 as an option?’ ejpierle
‘I think he needs to include an up charge on that option.’ El-chucho373
‘Why isn’t this in every car? I want a bubble ride.’ BitsyMarble
‘I love this but I can’t wrap my head around how long the paper is. I’ve never seen such a long precut paper and nobody has mentioned it in the comments so now I’m just like where tf is everyone seeing this paper that I in 28 years have never seen.’ MyDude_reddit
Source Reddit u/PmP_Eaz