Simply 22 fascinating film details you probably missed
12. In Men in Black 2 (2002), J tells T to “Get married. Have a bunch of kids” and then hooks him up with a waitress (played by Alexandra O Hara). In Men in Black 3 (2012), the waitress reappears as a housewife with several kids (she is played by the same actress).
13. In Jurassic Park (1993), the insect trapped in amber is an elephant mosquito, the only one that doesn’t suck blood; therefore, it couldn’t contain any dino DNA.
14. In Tangled (2010) Mother Gothel says “I love you the most” , while kissing Rapunzel’s HAIR instead of her forehead.
15. In Die Hard (1988), Alan Rickman’s Petrified Expression While Falling Was Completely Genuine. The Stunt Team Instructed Him That They Would Drop Him On The Count Of 3 But Instead Dropped Him At 1
16. In Dr No (1962), Bond notices a painting in Dr No’s lair and stares closely at it. This painting is the ‘Portrait of the Duke of Wellington’ by Francisco Goya. It had been stolen in 1961. The filmmakers included it as a little in-joke, suggesting that Dr No had stolen it. It was recovered in 1965.
17. In ‘The Avengers’, there is a small screen showing the heat signature in the room where Loki is being held which shows that he has a cold body temperature because he is a frost giant
18. In Aliens (1986) when Carter shows Ellen Ripley a picture of her daughter Amanda Ripley. The woman in the picture is Sigourney Weaver’s mother
19. Rocky Balboa’s turtles Cuff and Link, who were shown in “Creed II”, are the same turtles he bought in “Rocky” and have been Sylvester Stallone’s real pets for nearly 50 years.
20. The rubble left by the Asgardian mural in Thor: Ragnarok foreshadows the injury Thor receives later.
21. In Deadpool 2, one of the rednecks talking about toilet paper is actually Matt Damon in four hours’ worth of prosthetic makeup.
22. In 12 Monkeys (1995) Director Terry Gilliam was afraid that Brad Pitt wouldn’t be able to pull off the nervous, rapid speech. He sent him to a speech coach but in the end he just took away Pitt’s cigarettes, and Pitt played the part exactly as Gilliam wanted.
BONUS: During this scene in Liar, Liar, check out the fire marshal in the background. Jim Carrey cameoed his own film.