17 of the worst advertising slogans ever created
We live in an age when we’re bombarded with advertising, sometimes without even knowing it, and billions are spent each year, trying to persuade us to part with even more money. Not every advertising campaign is as slick as it could be, and some of these were so bad that they were actually kind of good. Others were just plain bad.
1. This sucks.
2. Doing what since 2001?
3. Oo-er, missus!
4. There’s a definite health and safety issue here.
5. That must have filled passengers with confidence.
6. Obviously written by a four-year-old.
7. You what, mate?
8. How to deal with the obesity crisis – new clothes and low self-esteem.
9. Or maybe don’t do either of those things.