‘Sorry you were out …’ Just 7 brilliant notes left by posties
It’s a maelstrom of emotions every time you come home to find a note left by the postman. Yes! I’ve got a parcel! No! I’ve got to go to the sorting office (or, worse, speak to your neighbour).
Here’s a selection of some of the best delivery cards and notes left by the humble postie.
2. Daily deliveries of post can form a deep, meaningful relationship. (via)
3. Making sure you know what a box looks like. (via)
4. A postman with a clear understanding of what dogs do. (via)
5. The Royal Mail doesn’t discriminate who it delivers to. (via)
6. They’ll even thoughtfully mingle your post with empty wine bottles and pizza boxes. (via)
7. You know there’s a problem when they leave a letter instead of a note. (via)
Some postman have even customised their own cards (via)