Our favourite 12 times Piers Morgan was brutally owned by Dan Walker on Twitter
It’s the most interesting thing about breakfast TV right now, Piers Morgan’s efforts to get one over on his BBC1 rival, Dan Walker.
Morgan’s Good Morning Britain doesn’t have as many viewers as Walker’s BBC1 Breakfast show, but it doesn’t stop the ITV underdog from yapping at his heels on Twitter.
Except, as these 12 exchanges suggest, it doesn’t always work out the way he would have wanted.
1. When ITV bought some screen time outside the BBC Breakfast studios
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) June 4, 2018
2. When Piers tweeted about his ‘best ever week’ for ratings
3. And it didn’t end there …
4. When they played in a pro-celebrity golf tournament together
— Dan Walker (@mrdanwalker) May 23, 2018
5. When the BBC1 show got its captions wrong
6. The ratings game
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) May 22, 2018
More from the Poke
This is the most devastating obituary you will see this week
Only 11 responses you need to the return of Love Island on ITV2