Radiohead! Foo Fighters! Er, Katy Perry! 10 reasons why Glastonbury is the best music festival
Pretty much the entire line-up has been confirmed for Glastonbury with the announcement of another 88 acts today.
— Glastonbury Festival (@GlastoFest) March 30, 2017
Here’s 10 reasons why it’s the best music festival in the world, ever. Probably.
1. The flags.
2. The serious attitude to policing.
4. The unique waste management.
5. The great shopping opportunities.
6. The thoughtfulness towards the environment.
7. The lastest fashions.
8. The free swimming pool.
9. The people
10. But above all, it’s about crowds coming together to witness some amazing performances.
More from the Poke
How a lot of Europeans see America
Stephen King’s IT – most terrifying movie trailer ever just got scarier