Wow – people are seeing Mother Theresa all over the internet – three miraculous examples…
Wow – it’s truly a time of miracles as Mother Theresa’s face is spontaneously appearing all over the internet!
1. Daniel Holland has spotted Mother Theresa in the face of popular children’s TV presenter Barry Chuckle*!
Cannot unsee. pic.twitter.com/10qYqknaiQ
— Daniel Holland (@DannyDutch) September 6, 2016
* Possibly the other Chuckle brother – we can’t be arsed to check.
2. Brie Van de Camp has spotted Mother Theresa in a popular Sci-fi film*
— Brie Van de Camp (@breakingbutter) September 5, 2016
* Possibly Star Trek – anyone know?
3. Where as The Telegraph newspaper has spotted Mother Theresa in a currant bun
“The ‘Nun Bun’: a cinnamon bun that apparently bore the likeness of Mother Teresa, was made famous by the Bongo Java coffeehouse in Nashville, Tennessee. The bun was later stolen” writes The Telegraph.
“The bun was later stolen” writes The Telegraph.
Source: The Telegraph