8 edible Easter disasters to help keep you away from the kitchen this weekend
1. This ‘cute Easter lamb’ cake is ideal for scaring children.
2. As are these Easter biscuits.
3. Easter cakes don’t fare to well in the sun.
4. Easter deviled egg chicks don’t always turn out like they do on Pinterest.
5. Maybe just steer clear of eggs altogether.
6. Baked Easter bunnies with M&M eyes. Please end their suffering.
7. These are allegedly brownies.
8. And some incredibly hot cross buns.
As a bonus, while this isn’t technically a failure, it is branding that seems specifically designed to make you start screaming obscenities in the supermarket.
Just told an Easter egg to fuck off. pic.twitter.com/lYESp1TipX
— Tom (@tdawks) March 21, 2016
More from the Poke
Sydney at its cleanest
This revised Monopoly board teaches you everything you need to know about Iain Duncan Smith