When NHS Staff ‘Sign Hacked’ Their Own Hospitals
Disgruntled NHS staff across the UK expressed their myriad frustrations by ‘sign hacking’ their own hospitals.
The first doctored sign appeared at Hinchingbrooke district hospital in Cambridgeshire, after private health firm Circle withdrew from their contract.
As photographs of the sign began to spread across social media, other hospitals followed suit. Here are some of the best:
2. Tameside celebrates privatisation in all its glory.
3. Hull is ready for all kinds of emergencies.
4. Special departments for time-wasters at the Whittington.
5. The Samuel Johnson Community Hospital announces more layers of management to help deal with the crisis.
6. And now there’s a special place at St Thomas’ to go when it all gets too much.