10 Lessons We Learned From Christmas This Year
1. Some gifts are best wrapped in their boxes;
In retrospect I think Mum’s vacuum cleaner would’ve been better wrapped in its box. Just sayin’… pic.twitter.com/S6SlnQeg8q
— Mark Stephens (@MarksLarks) December 24, 2014
2. Some gifts are more thoughtful than others (via BearsOnABus)
3. Being the older /mature’ brother on Christmas Day can disappoint (via Rico04)
4. Christmas jumpers get weirder every year.
5. Every time someone in the family complains about something – produce a miniature violin.
6. For some Christmas cannot end soon enough
7. The television is a powerful distraction
8. Family photos are more fun in panoramic mode
9. When people love a gift you can really see it in their face
10. Nothing is more painful than lego
More from the Poke
Ladies On Netmums Discuss Their Celebrity Encounters
Some Presents Are Best Left In The Box