10 Lessons We Learned From Christmas This Year
1. Some gifts are best wrapped in their boxes;
In retrospect I think Mum’s vacuum cleaner would’ve been better wrapped in its box. Just sayin’… pic.twitter.com/S6SlnQeg8q
— Mark Stephens (@MarksLarks) December 24, 2014
2. Some gifts are more thoughtful than others (via BearsOnABus)
3. Being the older /mature’ brother on Christmas Day can disappoint (via Rico04)
4. Christmas jumpers get weirder every year.
5. Every time someone in the family complains about something – produce a miniature violin.
6. For some Christmas cannot end soon enough
7. The television is a powerful distraction
8. Family photos are more fun in panoramic mode
9. When people love a gift you can really see it in their face
10. Nothing is more painful than lego