How To Survive Office Meetings
Office meetings can be a joyless, tiresome chore. But there are ways you can get through them.
1. Rearrange the furniture.
2. Dress for the job you want, not the one you have.
3. Keep focus by taking notes.
4. Keep track of any buzzwords people like to use.
5. Use the time to improve yourself.
6. Bring snacks to incentivise your colleagues.
7. Let everyone attending the meeting have their say.
8. Try to get more people to attend.
9. Get a clever haircut to help you cope.
10. No matter how boring, try not to fall asleep – it’s considered a faux paw.