Back To School, Supermarket Style
As the summer holidays draw to a close, many parents will be thinking of the new school term and the academic essentials they need to get for their little ones. These are not those essentials.
1. The ideal first-day-back lunchbox treat!
2. OK, maybe rum is a bit strong for the first day of a new term. How about some wine instead?
3. Or even better, a nice smooth single malt.
4. No, that’s crazy. What kids need is beer. Lots of beer. And cider.
5. And if they drink all that, you’d better take no chances.
6. Things didn’t get this bad over the summer, did they?
7. Maybe it’s for children who go to catering college?
8. If those supermarket bargains didn’t tempt you, maybe this one will.