The Difference Between Christmas Outfits For Men And Women
This Christmas you may find yourself at gunpoint, forced to dress up like a prize twat for a festive party. While the same costumes are available for both men and women, there are some distinct differences…
1. Christmas Pudding – just add ‘sexy’ to the women’s version.
2. Snowmen – the male version is perfect for concealing an erection at an unexpectedly erotic Christmas party.
3. Reindeer – ‘sexy reindeer’ for her and ‘sex offenders register reindeer’ for him.
4. Christmas Cracker – perhaps the turning point in costume equality?
5. Santa – at least these are equally ‘sexy’ in their lack of fabric.
6. Elf – farewell equality. It’s back to ‘sexy’ for her and ‘rejected Mumford & Sons member’ for him.
7. Rudolph Kini – At last! Borat style underwear combined with Christmas! This is no longer about gender bias, just a general sadness for the whole of humanity.
Video of the week >
More from the Poke
Why The Germans Can’t Get Enough Of English Markets
Budweiser Hosts the FIFA World Cup™ Draw: London