DIY – is it better to try and fail than not try at all? Only if you try and fail then upload the pictures to the internet.
Here’s how to fix almost anything, badly.
1. Rear Wheel Problem?
2. Front wheel problem?
3. New Monitor stand
4. What could possibly go wrong?
5. Toaster Broken?
6. Storage Solution
7. Broken Carving Knife?
8. Who needs a plumber when you can fix the loo yourself?
9. Never Run Out Again
10. No need for expensive props when you can DIY a Bane mask out some headphones.
11. The most erotic electric toothbrush you’ll ever own.
12. Pro Tip: Always Get A Friend to Hold The Ladder
13. A manual windscreen washer
14. Why pay for a replacement headlight when you can print one out?
15. …or just improvise with torches
16. Pro Tip: Invest in Safety Goggles
17. Who needs a car seat anyway?
18. Maximise the space in your bathroom!
19. ..and your utility cupboard
20. Laptop has a broken backlight? DIY fix!
21. Can’t wait for Apple to bring out the iWatch?
22. Buoyancy and hydration taken care of in one!
23. Wing Mirror Fix
24. How to fit a fire exit
25. Need a nice new shelving unit for the kitchen?
26. Pro Tip: They will have everything you need at your local DIY shop
27. How to connect your laptop to a printer
28. Essential Aircraft maintenance?
29. Replacement Door Handle. Good as new.
30. Forking amazing
33. Scuba tank replacement
34. Prop Tip: No Jack. No problem.
35. Clippers. Fixed.
35. Pro Tip: Avoid expensive shop delivery charges.
36. Hot water problems?
37. Pro Tip: Phone a friend
38. Flat pack assembly. Sorted!
39. Replacing A Toner Cartridge. Easy!