Swipe left/right

Grandma got confused with the confetti cup in one hand and the glass of booze in the other

• Paul

Glad to see the bride took it so well….. I think I’d have needed the toilet I’d have laughed so much ;)

August 7, 2013 at 12:26 pm
  • bob

The poor Grandma. what an over reaction by the bride I hope she feel ashamed of herself

August 7, 2013 at 3:21 pm
  • R_E

Oh for gods sake, it was only a little bit of drink and from what I could see it was a pale one!! The bride acted like a spoilt brat. It’s the lady who threw the drink I feel sorry for. This has actually made me legit mad.

August 7, 2013 at 3:30 pm
  • karen

I feel so bad for the old lady. at the end of the day it was only a little bit of a drink on her hair. The bride needs to grow up!! I hope when she looks back on this, And said sorry to the poor lady. You could see how upset she was at what she did.

August 7, 2013 at 6:47 pm
  • funkyduck

Stupid cutn of a bride – dress is really going to help you locked in a cupboard in years to come compared to the love of a grandparent.. daft cow

August 7, 2013 at 7:04 pm
  • Dancebiscuits

Poor Grandma! I watched that thinking it was hilarious but then she started crying. That bride is a stupid drama queen and I now want to adopt her Nan as my own – she can throw Pimm’s at me any time.

August 7, 2013 at 7:05 pm
  • steven cook

Felt sorry for Grandma, they couldn`t grab her drink off her quick enough, like she could no longer be trusted with a glass.

August 7, 2013 at 7:11 pm
  • SuziHarrier

IIf youIf you go to Youtube & watch the follow up video you will see that Grandma was fine in the end. The bride was shocked that’s all but it has a happy ending for Grandma if you take a look before you hurl abuse!

August 7, 2013 at 7:43 pm
  • Bla

That bride is a whining little bitch. Shame on her.

August 7, 2013 at 8:13 pm
  • candy

aww that guy hugging the old lady is a sweetheart. thank god for him, that lady felt horrible and definitely needed a hug.

August 7, 2013 at 8:34 pm
  • Jair

@SuziHarrier. The bride was shocked thats all? Just shows what a spoilt so and so she is. Watching that has made me so bloody mad

August 7, 2013 at 8:36 pm
  • Gordon S

Hate to say, but this video’s a fake made by Diageo to promote Pimms. Has been outed before.

August 7, 2013 at 10:11 pm
  • Kwani

Here is the second part… bride was not nearly as godzilla as everyone thinks and I felt awful for the grandma!

August 7, 2013 at 11:19 pm
  • Tracey Eyre

Had ‘set up’ written all over it.

August 8, 2013 at 2:52 pm
  • ptbailey

Way to steal all the attention for yourself granny. Attention whore.

August 8, 2013 at 9:35 pm
  • Leigh Ann Rahn

That sickened me that the bride didn’t tell grandma that it was okay. I felt terrible for the older woman, shame on that bride.

August 8, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Promotion: Ever had a dream, a great idea, a vision? Well Pot Noodle want to help them come true.