Hats off to these fine retail establishments who have gone the extra mile with their customer notices.

1. This is probably not an unreasonable request

30. Hopefully this is the work of a sticker-wielding prankster… [via]

>> 25 Unfortunate publishing layouts of our time

>> 50 brilliant pub chalkboards

>> 30 Amazing Street Posters

>> Freaky Faces In Freaky Places [Home Edition]

• Fat Bastard

Buy your T-Shirts here. Remember, all Americans have the right to bare arms.

May 12, 2013 at 6:36 pm
  • DaveK

You can’t seriously have been taken in by that blatantly photoshopped “Look at all this fucking yoghurt” sign can you?
    (Note how the level of jpeg compression is wildly different on the sign as compared to the rest of the photo)

May 13, 2013 at 5:48 pm
  • Dee

Quick everyone, let’s copy dave and see what else we can suck the fun out of…..dave relax it’s a bit of fun

May 13, 2013 at 10:11 pm
  • Matt

Wow, I can’t believe a shop would have such a rude sign above their yoghurt. It’s just unbelie…….oh hang on………thanks Dave. Would never have spotted that without you.

May 14, 2013 at 11:15 am
  • chrissy egg

It may be the way to sell all this fucking yogurt – but it’s not the way to spell all this fucking yoghurt.

May 20, 2013 at 11:13 pm
  • Ratty

Dave`s is not a real comment, it is clearly photoshopped (note how nobody gives a fuck what he thinks).

May 24, 2013 at 2:36 pm
  • VB

I didn’t want to take a chance so I’ve already contacted my MP about the yoghurt sign, I’m outraged that a shop would allow such a mistake. This is an example of exactly why society is on it’s knees. Next thing you know UKIP will be running the nation and then we’ll be truly shafted……
    It’s better to be safe than sorry you know?

May 31, 2013 at 1:02 pm
  • Mark

I just gotta think of a sign !!! Not that I have’nt better things to do …but getting DaveK all worked up about non important and fun stuff would make it all worthwhile but I am not so sure I want to bother with such an arsehole…I have one just like him as my assistant at the moment..Might test it on him first !!!!

July 17, 2013 at 5:02 pm
  • Sam

Who hurt you Dave? Who hurt you…

August 10, 2013 at 8:54 am