Our streets would be a duller place without these fabulously pointless pavement posters which randomly pop-up on our railings and lamp posts.
1. Maximus Decimius Meridius is lost…
2. Fancy a trip to the cinema without the kids? Here’s a solution.
3. Pretty sure this isn’t a cat
4. May cause malevolence
5. Are these the droids you’re looking for?
6. Lionel is missing…
7. Evil-Doers Beware.
8. These are tearable puns
9. Angry bike owner is angry
10. Erwin Schrodinger will pay a reward
11. Somewhere an orchestra is missing its Bassoonist
12. Do not mess with the space time continuum.
13. Absent Ninja
14. The internet is leaking
15. A random act of kindness
16. A fantasy flyer..
17. Warning: Time Traveller Expected
18. Nothing suspicious about this
19. Bicycle warning notice
20. Please help this cat quit
21. Bike trip from hell
22. Have you seen Klaus?
23. Printer For Sale
24. Motivational poster
25. Evil Genius Wanted
26. Jeff is missing his crazy son of a bitch, pigeon. Please help.
27. Confrontational cat
28. Artistic notice
29. Another Band..
30. This man did unspeakable things
Now – Why not try one of these…?
Like The Poke on Facebook and you will never be bored again.