Our streets would be a duller place without these fabulously pointless pavement posters which randomly pop-up on our railings and lamp posts.

1. Maximus Decimius Meridius is lost…

2. Fancy a trip to the cinema without the kids? Here’s a solution.

3. Pretty sure this isn’t a cat

4. May cause malevolence

5. Are these the droids you’re looking for?

6. Lionel is missing…

7. Evil-Doers Beware.

8. These are tearable puns

9. Angry bike owner is angry

10. Erwin Schrodinger will pay a reward

11. Somewhere an orchestra is missing its Bassoonist

12. Do not mess with the space time continuum.

13. Absent Ninja

14. The internet is leaking

15. A random act of kindness

16. A fantasy flyer..

17. Warning: Time Traveller Expected

18. Nothing suspicious about this

19. Bicycle warning notice

20. Please help this cat quit

21. Bike trip from hell

22. Have you seen Klaus?

23. Printer For Sale

24. Motivational poster

25. Evil Genius Wanted

26. Jeff is missing his crazy son of a bitch, pigeon. Please help.

27. Confrontational cat

28. Artistic notice

29. Another Band..

30. This man did unspeakable things

There are more of these to be seen at Neatorama, Happy Place, and Buzzfeed.

Now – Why not try one of these…?

>> 25 Unfortunate publishing layouts of our time

>> 50 ways to liven up your working day at the office

>> 50 Brilliant pub chalkboards

>> 30 Amazing Street Posters

>> 30 Fabulous Shop Notices

>> 27 Middle Class Film Posters

>> 25 Reasons Why You Should Love Music Festivals

>> 22 Freaky Faces In Freaky Places

• Inspector Gadget

Give it another 6 hours and this will be on Buzzfeed.

May 3, 2013 at 7:50 pm
  • Matt

So true. And most of those bands are Indie because, well, they pretty much suck.

May 19, 2013 at 2:25 pm
  • Sean

Jeff, that crazy son of a bitch pigeon is at my house…and he’s asking for you. Come get him! / Psssst, Mike. I took your bike. I’m waiting for you. Bring Jeff with you. / Sorry, Lionel, it’s not you I’m looking for. And neither is she. / Paul, your cat stinks! It walks funny too.

May 23, 2013 at 11:32 pm
  • Barbara Redalia

I LOVED the amazing street posters which were sent to me by my daughter. Now I’m wondering whether to send them on to her 5 siblings.

May 29, 2013 at 9:17 pm
  • Laura

I love this sign (and the followups) from The Bloggess:

July 1, 2013 at 6:22 pm
  • Mark

I meant to do so much today..but I spent most of my time pissing myself at these crazy photos, notices and weird things…Thanks…It was great now I have to get back to mixing the lethal cocktail to be rid of my arsehole of a partner.!!!!!!

July 17, 2013 at 4:50 pm
  • Jason

OK. So, there’s some website that collects street signs?

July 29, 2013 at 4:59 pm
  • Jason

So, I suppose there is a website where you send in these street posters…or, or there are crews of photographers scouting the world for these posters.

September 4, 2013 at 12:26 am
  • Dr Jon

Or Jason, or.. or.. One person with a camera just lives in a neighbourhood populated by some jolly amusing wits. ‘Oh stop,’ they cry, ‘all this laughing is making my nob hurt.’ ‘Your nob?’ comes the response, ‘what about my recently operated-upon tummy?’ Laughter may not always be the best medicine, but I still like it.

September 6, 2013 at 1:46 pm
  • allison tanenhaus

This art form is one of my favorites! Here’s a street poster I made and posted, based on one of my tweets: http://instagram.com/p/fk_f-pEhMb/

November 18, 2013 at 1:37 pm