Unfortunate publishing layouts of our time
1. Pretty sure it wasn’t them..
2. Parents magazine needs pay more attention to its sticker placement
3. When font reflections go bad…
4. The abbreviation of job titles is inadvisable
5. Readers of Where magazine could also be mislead into thinking that the cover model is not a wholesome, tourist-friendly figure, but something else entirely.
6. Un-Comic Relief
7. Russian Metro forgets to print the pictures
8. Why punctuation matters
9. American rock band gets dragged into murder trial
10. The perils of web-ready copy..
11. Bowling ad fail
12. Bit of a downer on the Royal Wedding celebrations
13. Hypnosis ad couldn’t be in a worse place
14. Oh lord…
15. It’s important to think about how they’ll look when they stack…
16. Bye Bye Daddy
17. We do not wish to see your ‘Post work-out power move’
18. Dream holiday..
20. The perfect headline
22. ‘We say YEsss’
23. Prize-winning stuff..
24. The future is WHAT?
25. A Fond Farewell
26. Hooray [via]
27. The perfect headline [via]
(h/t to Bierrr)
T-Shirt Promotion: Reluctantly planning a New Year’s fitness drive?
This is the T-shirt for you. Get one here.