You’ve heard of planking and owling right? Well the next big thing involves pouring milk over your head in public places.

• Randomer

Am I the only person that looks at these douches and thinks every single one of them needs to get a life. Some people can’t afford milk, and these cretins are doing this for why?! No reason. Pointless. Not even funny.

November 27, 2012 at 11:32 am
  • Steve Vaughan

Randomer has it right. What is the point?? Morons!!

November 27, 2012 at 1:22 pm
  • Chris Hason

This is very funny the other posters are wrong

November 27, 2012 at 5:21 pm
  • Ron Weasley

For your information they aren’t douches OR cretins, everyone towards the middle and end of the video is doing it for a campaign at my uni, so please do everyone a favour and shut up

November 27, 2012 at 5:24 pm
  • I'm always right

That’s a shame Ron. I thought they were the worst ones! The guy stepping off the train has the right idea. Just stepping off a train, mindin’ his own business, pouring milk over himself…

And what’s with the wheelie bins? To stop things getting too messy on the floor?

November 27, 2012 at 6:15 pm
  • Hermione Granger

I agree with Ron. And yeah, lots of people can’t afford milk, but lots of people also leave their milk in the fridge too long and have to throw it out… They’re just beating it there.

Also Randomer, do you want to give the same argument about the tomato throwing festivals in Italy, Spain and now some places in America? They’re also wasting good food (though it’d all probably just go off before they used it if they didn’t have a bit of fun with it).
    And at families who carve pumpkins every year for Hallowe’en? Or the orange battles in Italy, or Wasserschlacht in Germany where they throw eggs, flour and other stuff at each other?

Try not to be so cruel about a few people having fun if you’re going to totally ignore every other occasion where food wastage en masse happens.

(Also, I’m glad I don’t live on campus anymore, I’d hate to wake up to the fresh smell of cheese in a morning.)

November 28, 2012 at 8:18 am
  • Harry Potter

Hermione and Ron shut the hell up! You don’t know nothing. I’m lactose intolerant and if one drop of that milk got near me, I’d turn muggle. This is not funny. This is not clever. I wish you hadn’t. Milk is bad. Cows are bad. You’re killing the world. Stupid half blood bitch.

November 28, 2012 at 9:21 am
  • Harry Potter

down with autocracy, stupid half bloods

November 28, 2012 at 9:31 am
  • Hermione Granger

I… I can’t believe you called me that! At least my parents are still alive! And without me you’d still be stuck trying to pronounce spells for babies!

November 28, 2012 at 4:39 pm
  • milking kid

kinda looks like gay bukkake

November 28, 2012 at 4:54 pm
  • Hermione Granger

Also, through my tears of laughter at your apparent intolerance (You were doing just fine with Professor Magonogle’s milk last week), I noticed you called me a half blood…. You’re the half blood, I’m a muggle and proud!!

November 28, 2012 at 5:21 pm
  • Tom Riddle

Harry, I killed your parents. Ron, you’re ginger. Hermione, you’re a mudblood. SMD BITCHES.

November 29, 2012 at 9:47 pm
  • Hermione Granger

At least we’ve all got noses…. you look like Michael Jackson’s hair ran off after he died, then his monkey was too scared to give him manicures!

December 1, 2012 at 1:48 pm
  • Alex

Not as good as Bucketing.

become a Bucketeer and save milk!

This is the Home of Bucketing!

Forget about Planking and Owling, you can be a Bucket Head standing up or even Sitting down!

The rules are simple;
    #1 – Join the Group
    #2 – Take a picture of yourself with a Bucket on your Head (or have one taken of you!)
    #3 post it on the Group page!

You will then be a Bucket Head and Part of the Bucket Head movement! The stranger the place the picture is taken the better.

Have some fun submit your picture and become a Bucket Head!

February 9, 2013 at 8:34 pm