by @tokyo_sexwhale

more of Tokyo’s greatness here

• Amanda Hurst

Very very poor taste. There are some things that are really beyond being made light of and this is one of them. Love The Poke but very disappointed by this.

October 11, 2012 at 11:15 am
  • Damien Hurst

Amanda, making lit of what exactly? Do you even know what you are getting upset about? Just because the man is under investigation for noncing doesn!t mean suddenly every joke is about noncing. Get a grip, love.

October 11, 2012 at 11:42 am
  • Amanda Hurst

Damien, don’t be so patronising, I know exactly what I am getting upset about. Making jokes about a serial sex offender. I don’t need to “get a grip”, I am perfectly in control and find this “joke” offensive. You don’t. Fair enough. But I am entitled to a point of view.

October 11, 2012 at 12:13 pm
  • Roy

Very poor taste. Fortunately for me, I like that sort of thing.

October 11, 2012 at 1:41 pm
  • Hursty Hurst

It’s now very common to hear people say, “I’m rather offended by that,” as if that gives them certain rights. It’s simply a whine. It’s no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase – “I’m so offended by that.” Well, so fucking what?

- Stephen Fry

October 11, 2012 at 1:45 pm
  • Baz

Humour is always at someone’s expence, whether it be the Irishman, Pope, Scotsman, Lawyer etc….. This is (gently) poking fun at a situation, it is not naming anyone at all. Amanda, never, ever laugh again because you will be offending the bloke who’s slipped on a banana skin or similar. Oh, and lighten the fuck up !!!

October 11, 2012 at 11:25 pm
  • Hurst place

He’s not even be found guilty yet! At least let them investigate before you are offended at something someone may or may not have done. He probably did though…no doubt Jeremy beadle Had a small hand in it as well.

October 12, 2012 at 4:22 pm
  • monkeysan

ha! to the above comment!! kudos my friend……kudos indeed!

November 27, 2012 at 3:53 pm