T-Shirt Of The Week > Get One Here 10678640_799754660064829_4742930850410394747_n

• Tim

This didn’t make me laugh. It reminded me of drama students who thought they were funny by putting on silly voices at uni. At least they didn’t film it and stick it on the web…

April 30, 2012 at 3:28 pm
  • Jim

Possibly the worst Scots accent of all time … and the rest aren’t much better. Talent???

April 30, 2012 at 5:02 pm
  • Binhawk

Absolutely Shite

April 30, 2012 at 10:48 pm
  • Aran

If I know my UK geography – and I do – it definitely goes: Scotland (1 accent), Liverpool, the 1930s.

May 28, 2012 at 3:45 pm
  • Noblelox

Don’t wish to be cruel, but the bloke is never going to be an actor with that turn in the eye, apart from the dreaded “character actor” He might be talented (just not with accents) but you’d just spend your time looking at where you think he is looking, and not on the film.

June 3, 2012 at 1:11 am
  • therealtalent

unbelievably poor. goggle eyed weirdo wants to be a voiceover artist… I suggest recording yourself and listening back to it.
    yes. you really do sound like THAT. not very covincing accents at all.
    Why does northern England sound more brummy than anything else?

Also, since i’m being a bit pedantic, an Indian customer service chap would call Bombay Mumbai… Other than the complete lack of anything good in this video, it’s excellent. and highly recommended for viewing. (for all americans: THAT is sarcasm. take note.)

June 25, 2012 at 9:12 am
  • RoscoP

Arrgh my ears are bleeding! That was the worst rendition of accents I have ever heard. My cat can do a better Scottish accent and he’s a cat and English!

June 26, 2012 at 7:21 pm
  • Mike

Hmmmmm. No.
    70% of it was Australian. Irish was good. That’s pretty much all i have to say about that…

July 12, 2012 at 4:39 pm
  • Lily

I couldn’t take any more after 1:08. I agree that the Northern one did sound more like Timothy Spall but I was too distracted by that cute lazy eye..

July 26, 2012 at 12:41 pm
  • Chris

Rubbish, in any accent.

August 3, 2012 at 3:37 pm
  • Joe

That was painfully bad. He can not do accents at all. Ouch.

August 29, 2012 at 2:19 pm
  • kwebb

One eye on the last empty seat – one eye paying the driver. That was cringeworthy. Really bad. Especially the English, Australian, Indian, Dutch, German and French. Sort of piss poor impressions you hear in the pub. Not really worth broadcasting as some sort of novelty.

November 6, 2012 at 8:47 am
  • Flashman

Since when did the (southern) Scots speak with a Brummie accent?

January 8, 2013 at 3:37 pm