blonde attempts to redefine thousands of years of science.

• Hans Moretti

He should maybe concentrate more on his driving than filming his spastic wife.

March 19, 2012 at 2:36 pm
  • Al

OK, I think we might be missing the elephant in the room here. We have a bloke who thinks it’s smart to film a conversation on his mobile phone while driving (possibly at 80mph?).

Now that’s really dumb.

March 19, 2012 at 2:40 pm
  • Guy

I’m lucky, I chose my wife carefully and she’s not an idiot. If she were, I wouldn’t humiliate her on YouTube and expect the marriage to last – that’s a different sort of idiot but still an idiot.

I’m with Hans and Al on the wisdom of filming this thing on the mobile in a moving car.

March 19, 2012 at 6:51 pm
  • Nobby

I’m sure he aint with her for her IQ…

That girl looks like she can pull a golf ball through a hose pipe.

I love dumb blondes. :)

March 19, 2012 at 8:49 pm
  • Mike

Why would you want to be in a relationship with someone that stupid?

March 19, 2012 at 9:06 pm
  • dude

you lads must be really miserable if you can’t even laugh at something that’s clearly funny, real or not. lighten up, stiffs. plus i’m sure in america, on a highway (which they are clearly using because they don’t steer apart from switching lanes), there aren’t many obstacles.

March 19, 2012 at 9:06 pm
  • Harley Man

Wow…is she really THAT dumb?!…what part of “PER HOUR” did she not grasp?…un-believable.
    “just cut that in half”…LMAO

thanks for the laughs, good video.

March 20, 2012 at 8:32 am
  • Richard Goddard

I think strangling her at 80 miles an hour is more dangerous than filming her. My wife is happy that there is a dumber blonde than her.

March 20, 2012 at 10:02 am
  • Mel Toby

Those worried about him taping this while driving, DON’T WORRY, he’s in America and the wheels there don’t goes as fast so I’m sure he was like only travelling 40/MPH and maybe his tires were like smooth and it was even slower.

March 25, 2012 at 9:42 pm