The disgruntled teenage daughter of a I.T savvy, gun-toting, farmer gets a public lesson in respecting one’s parents. You can skip ahead to 7 mins for the thrilling finale.

• Jo

Thats it, lead by example :-S

February 10, 2012 at 3:59 pm
  • Tom

Wow… I’m a teen, and quite frankly, I think that dad did the right thing!

February 10, 2012 at 10:18 pm
  • joel cummings

r u kidding, that man went way overboard. seems to me that the daughter does her share around the house and would like the parents to chip in a little. at 15, true she should be looking at working some after school but give the kid a break she is 15. i am a 54 yr old father of one now 24 and she calls me at least twice a week to see how i am doing. this man will not have that kind of relationship with his daughter the crappy way that he treats her.

February 11, 2012 at 4:50 am
  • Dave

Did you hear that daughter’s plea for help in her message. What a jerk of a father!! Don’t need that kind of parent in this world.

February 11, 2012 at 9:58 pm
  • Staci

There is no way he went over board…that girl has less to do than I did while going through school and for her to write something like that for ALL of her friends in school and on FB to read is really terrible of her. She obviously has no respect for her elders and feels she is entitled to whatever she wants, yet if she doesn’t get it her way of dealing is to write a verbally abusive letter about her parents? And he’s already said in the video she had been grounded for something similar in the past. I applaud him for taking a stand…parents can’t give in to spoilt kids just because they don’t get their way. I am 24 and I had my moments of being “mouthy” and ungrateful to my parents but I would NEVER have even dreamed of doing something like she did to her family. She doesn’t deserve anything, she doesn’t even appreciate what she already has.

February 12, 2012 at 1:00 am
  • Noblelox

His only defence is that he did warn her the last time, and if she can’t remember being grounded for 3 months, it’s her own fault, but arguing the other side, it is Hicksville USA, and that is the kind of gun-toting “cutting your nose off to spite your face” over-reaction you can expect. Did no-one explain to this hick, that this is what teenage daughter are like? Especially if from a broken home?.

February 13, 2012 at 11:07 pm