• Svalbaard

Yeeaaahh riiight. It’s self promoting, semi-post modern, self indulgent and supposedly “knowing” videos like this that actually make the author look like a “dribbling turbospaz” rather than the FB community it’s trying to critique.

What you should do is grow up a little, realise that the FB community is probabaly already aware of it’s shortcomings – but makes an informed judgement to use it regardless; so doesn’t require a juvenile knobend like yourself to deliver a bland tired message.

Next time, I suggest you go and make your art-school project about something useful.

December 31, 2010 at 2:18 pm
  • Tomm Stone

After sitting and watching the slow and soundless dribble you call an art project, i have come to the conclusion that me, nor my close friends are intrested in anything you have to say.

For your infomation kids were using the shown abreviations when mobile phones first came out to save money on sms, thus it is totally apparent you have no clue to what you are talking about.

I am living proof that people do talk to friends over facebook as i only talk to people who i know. this is what Facebook is intended for. It is not the fault of facebook that some see the need to add hundreds of random people!

Finally why would anyone listen to you? Who are you? Your nether a face or a name just some kid with bee in his bonnet about facebook, maybe you feel small because you do only have 4 friends who want to talk to you, i however frequently talk to all of my friends, because they are my FRIENDS!!!

If Facebook was so bad the why to millons of people use it everyday! One BOY can not change the worlds oppinion with a uncreative slow and frankly boring video.

I’m sorry but you are 100% wrong and when more watch this video i’m sure you’ll get the attention you crave in the form of messages such as my own.

January 1, 2011 at 3:31 pm
  • jptoc

I quite liked it.

January 2, 2011 at 8:12 pm
  • Vikram

You’re the kinda guy who prolly does think that their taste in music is more eclectic than mine.

I hope you recycle all that paper you’re wasting.

January 3, 2011 at 8:17 pm
  • Katy

I really liked this. Very heartfelt and sincere. A very good message overall. It gets across the sad, negative side of our social media/online generation quite eloquently and I appreciate you taking the time to produce this.

I don’t think you’re trying to be pretentious or self-indulgent. I think you’re conveying an intelligent viewpoint. It takes guts to do something like this within an inevitable, negative online world when criticism can be especially harsh.

I shouldn’t worry about the other responses on here. I really wouldn’t take it personally. It’s not real after all. Here’s hoping you have a wonderful life and many best wishes to you and your career/future/happiness.

January 16, 2011 at 10:48 pm
  • Haha

I honestly thought this was going to be for a homeless charity.
    ”I don’t have shoes, so why should you have facebook”
    I got bored after 3 seconds, so it could have turned out that way.

January 16, 2011 at 10:54 pm
  • Katja

It is very funny! I love this film and I would really love it to see you on stage. So please come to Germany!!

February 1, 2011 at 9:02 pm
  • Neeshaal Pootael

Kinda ruined by him licking his fingers every time he needs to change the sheet of paper.

October 5, 2012 at 12:09 am
  • laura

Haters gonna hate. I think these pretty nasty and aggressive comments above are only proving what he was trying to say, would you really get so worked up over something like this is real life? He’s just a guy who’s made something he wanted to share with the world.

October 5, 2012 at 12:48 am
  • Mick Eade

“More better?”…… Are you really an English teacher?

October 5, 2012 at 2:10 am
  • Mark

I thought this was very clever and he is clearly so cool that I went to add him as a friend on facebook but strangely I couldn’t find him…

October 5, 2012 at 5:57 am